A formal courtyard forms the heart around which the living accommodation of Barco is situated. The main house has well appointed living areas, an extensive master suite and a further en-suite bedroom.
The dining area links the main house to guest accommodation, which has three en-suite bedrooms. An 18 x 4.5 metre swimming pool nestles within the gardens with an infinity view of the rolling hills of the estate and next to the pool is a spa bath. There is an outdoor kitchen with barbeque, a gazebo covered viewing platform provides a breath taking 360° panorama that includes a ‘close up’ of the Reschio castle. BARCOLINO is the spacious self-contained one-bedroo BARCOLINO m guest cottage in the grounds.
Main House accommodation (sleeping Main House accommodation) sleeping (sleeping 10):
- Master suite with en-suite bathroom, study and sitting room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor with access to terrace and courtyard
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, accessed by staircase with landing sitting area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to courtyard and pool area.
- Fully equipped kitchen including 6 burner gas cooker, dishwasher and icemaker fridge, breakfast table
- Living room with fireplace and wonderful views
- Dining room with fireplace and folding glass doors at either end which open completely for indoor – outdoor dining
- Guest WC
- Laundry room equipped with washing machines, dryers and ironing machine
- 2 sets of bunk beds provide additional accommodation for children (supplement)
Guest House -Barcolino (sleeping 2):
- Open plan sitting room area with doors to covered loggia
- Bedroom zone leading to spacious shower room and separate w.c. cloakroom
- Small well-equipped kitchen
- Study area with sofa bed on mezzanine floor, TV, DVD
- Guest shower room on mezzanine floor
- Large outdoor dining table seats 12, under wisteria pergola
- Breakfast table in formal courtyard seats 4
- Traditional bread oven (for roasts, grills and pizza)
- Swimming pool 18 x 4.5 metres with overflow towards valley, underwater lighting
- Custom built spa bath
- Loggia for shade near pool and outdoor kitchen
- Carport for 2 cars and automatic illumination
- Rose covered gazebo with table and chairs and stupendous views
- Electricity, water, unlimited use of WiFi internet connection, the services of the Estate Service Manager, a maid (5/6 hours per day for 6 days a week except Sunday), full gardening and pool cleaning service, 24-hour emergency service, linen change, use of pool towels, an ample welcome hamper and daytime Concierge Service.
- Heating of house
- Extra maid service available up to full time 6 days a week
- Meals and cooking
- Shopping service
- Beverages, including bottled water
- Gratuities for staff
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, e-mail, etc
- Estate and sporting activities such as tennis, horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics and boating on one of the lakes, etc.