PER WEEK FROM EUR 12,400RESERVE YOUR STAY
Col delle Noci, Walnut Hill, in English – consists of two buildings: the Main House and Guest Annex. The buildings lie high up on a gentle slope overlooking the entire Reschio estate and nature reserve. Noci is a converted 17th century farmhouse restored to the highest standard of renovation and design. A mature olive grove and impressive views, a split level 4 x 18m overflow pool facing the Castle of Reschio and several outdoor sitting areas are what makes Noci a truly fascinating property.
2 Bedrooms (4guests):
- 1 master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, study with fireplace, a private loggia and direct access to garden via outside stair (also accessible via internal stair) B & O CD sound system
- 1 large double bedroom on first floor with en-suite bathroom.
1 Bedroom (2guests):
- Individual guest suite consisting of double bedroom and bathroom on first floor with own living room and small kitchen on ground floor.
- Large fully equipped kitchen with separate larder including dishwasher, microwave and icemaker fridge opening to a dining area and drawing room area with fire place, B & O sound system • Study, B & O satellite TV and stereo sound system and DVD player
- Guest WC
- Large outdoor dining table seats 10
- Secluded breakfast table seats 6
- Traditional bread oven (for roasts, grills and pizza)
- Swimming pool 4 x 18m split level double overflow towards valley, underwater lighting
- Carport for 2 cars and automatic illumination
- Private access road with entrance gate and automatic illumination
Included in price:
- Electricity, water, unlimited use of high speed WI-FI, the services of the Estate Service Manager, a maid (5 – 6 hours per day for 6 days a week except Sunday), full gardening and pool cleaning service, 24-hour emergency service, linen change, use of pool towels, an ample welcome hamper and a daytime Concierge Service.
Not included in price:
- Heating of house
- Extra maid service available up to full time 6 days a week
- Shopping service
- Gratuities for staff
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, e-mail, etc
- Estate and sporting activities, such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnic and boating on one of the lakes, etc.
- High speed wireless internet access in house and garden
- A/C in all the bedrooms
- 350 square meters living space
- 460m above sea level
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- Large irrigated lawn areas and flowerbeds
- Traditionally planted garden with local trees, shrubs and herbs including lavender, santolina, sage and rosemary
- UV and water softener system
- Continuous hot water supply, pressurized and instant circulation system
- Under floor heating on all ground floor areas and separate radiator circuits with radiators in all other areas
- Heated towel rails in all 7 bathrooms on separate circuits also functioning in summer
- Canvas deck chairs and pool towels
- Illuminated garden and terraces
The Full Experience: SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
The perks and the pleasures of being a part of our peer group means you get the full experience. Find out what’s new and undiscovered in distinguished residences around the world … the hidden destination gems and the adventures of a lifetime. Your personal concierge is waiting in your inbox.