A solid stone tower contains a semi-spiral hand built travertine staircase leading from basement to the second floor where the spacious master suite is located. There are 4 further en-suite guest bedrooms, one on the ground floor and three on the first floor.
Palazzo has been restored to the very highest standard of renovation and design and incorporates many innovative features as well as staying true to the age and integrity of a country villa. It stands in a commanding position with magnificent 360° views and has an extensive parterre, a heated 20 x 5m infinity swimming pool with covered loggia, a tennis court and several outdoor sitting and dining areas.
Available as 5 Bedrooms(sleeping 10):
- 1 extensive air-conditioned master suite consisting of the whole of the second floor with large bathroom, dressed in white marble, two dressing closet areas and a large study
- 2 large double bedrooms on the first floor, with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 twin bedroom on the first floor, with en-suite bathroom
- 1 double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with walk in shower on ground floor, with direct access to the garden
- Large family kitchen, fully equipped including 6 burner gas cooker, 2 dishwashers and 2 icemaker fridges and access to outside
- Elegant salone on the first floor also accessed by sweeping external twin staircase
- Formal dining room hall entered by portico under symmetrically designed staircase
- Living room with fireplace connected to dining room by three portals which in turn align with three arched windows
- Home cinema with plasma TV, satellite, and multiregional DVD and DVD library on first floor
- Cloak room
- Wine cellar
- Billiard room
- Laundry room fully equipped with washing machines, dryers and ironing machine
- Air conditioned gym
- Shower room with WC, towel storage
- Bar and lounge area
- Covered loggia
- 20 x 5 m overflow heated swimming pool
- Astro-turf tennis court with pavilion .
- Large outdoor dining gazebo
- Carport for 4 cars and automatic illumination
- Automatic gates, private access road and automatic illumination
- Extensive knot garden
Included in price:
- Electricity, water, unlimited use of high speed WI-FI, the services of the Estate Service Manager, a maid (5 – 6 hours per day for 6 days a week except Sunday), full gardening and pool cleaning service, 24-hour emergency service, linen change, use of pool towels, an ample welcome hamper and a daytime Concierge Service.
Not included in price:
- Heating of house
- Extra maid service available up to full time 6 days a week
- Shopping service
- Gratuities for staff
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, e-mail, etc
- Estate and sporting activities, such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnic and boating on one of the lakes, etc.