PER WEEK FROM EUR 15,200RESERVE YOUR STAY
Piantaverna has recently been decorated and furnished by the Reschio team. There are two buildings: the 3 bedroom Main House and across a courtyard a 1 bedroom detached Guest Suite, with a pool changing room above. The buildings lie in the heart of the Reschio estate and nature reserve and nestles into a gentle wooded slope. There is a mature garden and a 15m x 4.5m overflow pool with large meadow behind.
3 Bedrooms (6 guests):
- 1 master suite with en-suite bathroom (bathtub and walk-in shower), a large study with fireplace and access to the garden via outside stairs, a private terrace with views to the largest lake on the Reschio estate
- 1 twin bedroom with large shower room across the corridor. Access to the garden via outside stairs
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower within bathtub). Access to the courtyard.
1 Bedroom (2 guests):
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower in the bathtub) with direct access to courtyard.
Other Rooms in Main House:
- Large fully equipped kitchen with separate larder including dishwasher, icemaker fridge open through arch to drawing room area with fire place
- Dining room in light filled space, linked to kitchen
- TV room linked to dining room
- Guest WC
- Laundry room fully equipped with washing machine, dryer and ironing machine
- Large storage room and separate wine cellar
- Pool changing room with W. C., shower and towel storage
- Large outdoor covered dining loggia seats 8
- Swimming pool 15m x 4.5m overflow – can be heated on request
- Carport for 3 cars and automatic illumination
- Private access road with entrance gate and automatic illumination
Included in price:
- Electricity, water, unlimited use of high speed WI-FI, the services of the Estate Service Manager, a maid (5 – 6 hours per day for 6 days a week except Sunday), full gardening and pool cleaning service, 24-hour emergency service, linen change, use of pool towels, an ample welcome hamper and a daytime Concierge Service.
Not included in price:
- Heating of house
- Extra maid service available up to full time 6 days a week
- Shopping service
- Gratuities for staff
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, e-mail, etc
- Estate and sporting activities, such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnic and boating on one of the lakes, etc.
- High speed wireless internet access in house and garden
- A/C in all the bedrooms
- 503 square meters living space
- 370m above sea level
- Alarm system connected to Estate Manager
- Large irrigated lawn areas and flowerbeds
- raditionally planted garden with local trees, shrubs and herbs including lavender, santolina, sage and rosemary
- UV and water softener system
- Continuous hot water supply, pressurized and instant circulation system
- Under floor heating on all ground floor areas and separate radiator circuits with radiators in all other areas
- Heated towel rails in all 7 bathrooms on separate circuits also functioning in summer
- Pool chairs and pool towels
- Illuminated garden and terraces
The Full Experience: SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
The perks and the pleasures of being a part of our peer group means you get the full experience. Find out what’s new and undiscovered in distinguished residences around the world … the hidden destination gems and the adventures of a lifetime. Your personal concierge is waiting in your inbox.