On the West side of the peninsula you will find the Pacific Ocean and on the East side the Sea of Cortez or what is also known as the Gulf of California, the world’s youngest and most biologically diverse sea. The villa features 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms designed with a bright Mexican-American style and include their own ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. Out of the 10, two bedrooms are master suites that feature private terraces, one of which has a fireplace and an office.
The kitchen, dining room and bar are outfitted with quality appliances and furnishings suited for premium tastes. The main living area opens out into a terrace with a stunning infinity pool, 2 Jacuzzi and fire pit. The Spa offer a sauna, steam room, snow room, a pool and a massage room connected to a fully equipped gym. It goes without saying that La Datcha Cabo San Lucas also houses part of Oleg Tinkov’s personal WINE COLLECTION which he has been scrupulously hand-picking over the years.
Villa La Datcha gives you the opportunity to try the true Mexican lifestyle, that’s why the villa offers a great selection of services and activities exclusively arranged to satisfy all your needs. Feel the excitement of listening to a mariachi band while drinking margaritas prepared by our expert Mixologist, watching the sunset in the Pacific Ocean or live the experience of celebrating your events with a Mexican piñata customized by a master Mexican artisan. If you are a fishing passionate, in Cabo there are the most reputable boats and crew that can give you the opportunity to catch the largest tuna and marlin you have ever seen ; be it a beginner or an experienced fisherman it is not uncommon to catch one or more marlins during your very first fishing excursion.
For water sport lovers the coastline of Baja California Sur is a paradise; in the Pacific coastline you will find the best surf, with really friendly beaches for beginners, but also some huge waves. You can also hop on a Dune Buggy to enjoy a safe fun off the road experience and explore the Cabo San Lucas´s magical transition from desert to ocean while traveling through mountains and canyons. Every year for several months Humpback Whales and Gray Whales reach the warm waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean to mate and give birth. If you do not want to miss this natural spectacle Villa La Dacha will organize for you an unforgettable wildlife experience in which you will have the opportunity to observe up close the friendliest of the whales, but also dolphins, and sea lions. The area of Los Cabos, in the span of a few years, has become one of the most popular golf destinations in North America. There are several world class golf courses along the coast; all of them have beautiful views of the Sea of Cortez and the surrounding mountains. At short distances, you will find beautiful virgin beaches, para-sailing, off the road, horseback riding tours, and a variety of shopping, dining, dancing places. These are just some of the activities available in the Villa, our concierge service available 24 hours a day will be glad to satisfy any of your needs or requests.
ALL-INCLUSIVE FORMULA for breakfast, lunch and dinner except for alcohol. Two menus available: one included and one gourmet. Our chefs will do their best to suit your food preferences — please let us know in advance, and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- 3 Chefs from 6am to 10pm
- 5 Butlers – service from 7am to 11pm
- 6 Housekeepers
- 2 Chaffeurs with 2 cars at disposal (included roundtrip airport transportation and transfer in the San Lucas Marina)
- 1 Masseur available full time (treatments have extras costs)
- 1 Personal trainer full time
- Concierge service 24h
- Private security Unique facilities
- Steam room, Sauna, Snow room, Ice fountain, Tropical Shower and Massage room
- Gym beach front
- Media room with karaoke
- Beach palapa
- Ping-pong tables
- Wine cellar with a collection of wine from France, Italy, Spain, Usa, Mexico – more than 1500 bottles including champagnes, red and white wine
- Master 1 – king bed – ocean view – private garden – hot tub – sky shower – gas fireplace
- Master 2 – king bed – ocean view – private terrace – Jacuzzi – hot tub – sky shower
- Room 3 – 2 twins or 1 king – ocean view – private balcony – hot tub – shower
- Room 4 – 2 twins or 1 king – ocean view – hot tub – shower
- Room 5 – 2 twins or 1 king – private terrace – sky shower
- Room 6 – 2 queen bed
- Room 7 – 2 queen bed – ocean view – terrace
- Room 8 – 2 queen bed – ocean view – terrace
- Room 9 – 2 queen bed – ocean view – terrace
- Room 10 – 2 queen bed – ocean view – terrace