PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
It is important for us that you are fully informed about your rights, and how Elegant Maxico Inc. uses your data. We hope that the following sections will answer any questions you have, but if not, please feel free to contact us. This policy may change from time to time to ensure we continue to uphold the highest standards of privacy.
WHO WE ARE
Elegant Maxico Inc. is a privately-owned Canadian company incorporated provincially under the Business Corporations Act of Ontario. Elegant Maxico Inc.’s principal business activity is operating as a travel agent arranging high-end luxury vacations in destinations across the world.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by Elegant Maxico Inc., with registered address at 25 Morrow Avenue, Suite 202, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6R 2H9. For simplicity throughout this notice, “we”, “us” or “ours” means Elegant Maxico Inc..
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We will use your personal information for a variety of different purposes, some of which will depend on the services that you engage us for. This includes:
• To manage your booking: We will use your information to provide you with any services that you request or purchase from us. This includes booking your accommodation, arranging an excursion, transportation or car hire, and issuing you with your vouchers (on the basis of performing our contract with you), and providing you with any special assistance (where you provide your consent).
• To send you service communications and support services: We will use your information to send you any communications relevant to the services you have requested or purchased from us. This includes sending you an e-mail to notify you of changes to your holiday arrangements or providing you with a voucher, ticket or e-ticket. We will also provide you with customer service and support, deal with your inquiries, scheduling changes, complaints, comments or observations shared with us (on the basis of performing our contract with you or on the basis of our legitimate interests to provide you with customer service).
• To send you marketing communications: We will use your information to keep you up to date with the latest news, events, offers, sales, promotions and competitions that we think might be of interest or relevant to you (either on the basis of your consent where we have requested it, or our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so) (please see section “MARKETING” below for more information).
• To personalize your customer experience: We use your information to provide you with a more personalized service. For example, tailoring the communications that we send to you with your preferred destinations, serving you only with advertising that we think you might like or enhancing your holiday experience (on the basis of our legitimate interests to present you with the right kinds of products and services).
• To improve our customer service: We may record calls to our office or monitor calls for the purposes of improving our customer service, ensure quality assurance, training, security and for general business purposes (on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving our customer service).
• To process your job applications: We will use your information to process any job applications that you submit to us, whether directly or via an agent or recruiter (speculatively or in response to any recruitment ad) (on the basis of our legitimate interest to recruit new employees or contractors).
• To process your interest in becoming part of our system of property owners, property managers, concierges, household staff or service suppliers: (on the basis of our legitimate interest to enhance our product offerings and services offered to our clients)
• To optimize our website and app: If you use our website or app, we will use your information to ensure that the content from our websites is presented in an effective manner for you and your device, to provide you with access to our site and app in a manner that is effective, convenient and optimal, and to provide you with content that is relevant to you, using site analytics and research and in certain circumstances combining that with other information we know about you (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate and present an effective and convenient website to our website users).
• To ensure security and protect our business interests: In certain circumstances, we use your information to ensure the security of our services, building, and our employees, including to protect against, investigate and deter fraud and unauthorized or illegal activities, as well as systems testing, maintenance and development (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation to do so).
• To conduct research: We use your information to carry out research about general engagement with our services and systems, or if you choose to participate in customer surveys, consumer focus groups and research (on the basis of our legitimate interests to improve our products, services and customer service).
• To comply with our legal obligations: In certain circumstances, we will need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations, for example, to comply holiday accommodation reporting regulations or with any court orders or regulatory supervisors requests (on the basis of our legitimate interests to comply with a legal obligation).
Courts, regulatory bodies or advisors: We share your information with other third parties (including legal services, accountants or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you provide any financial information, we use that information primarily to trade our services with you as a client and this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to enable us to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, to comply with any legal obligations that require us to keep information, or for as long as we reasonably require for our legitimate interests, including for example for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or defending ourselves against claims.
• By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post:
2 Magnolia Dr, Ladera Ranch,
CA 92694, United States